So here's the list of the books I've read in the past couple of months. The complete reviews will be available in the next two or three days.
1. The New Normal -Ashley Little
2. All I Ever Wanted - Kristan Higgins
3. Inferno - Dan Brown
4. Because You'll Never Meet Me - Leah Thomas
5. Landline - Rainbow Rowell
6. The Vampire Diaries 1 & 2 - L.J. Smith
Yes, because I want to enlarge my cup of tea, I even read vampire novels now.
Another good news. Three books I've been dying to read finally came into my possession. Yeay to me again!
1. Sita's Sister - Kavita Kane
Because I love Karna's Wife oh-so-much, I looked for other books written by Kavita Kane and without further thoughts, I clicked my mouse and had this book shipped to my home right away.
2. The Land of Stories - Beyond The Kingdom - Chris Colfer
This is my favorite series right now, and I waited for so long for this book to be published. I think I'm going to reread the whole series before reading this one so that I can get into the mood.
3. Love, Fortunes and Other Disasters - Kimberly Karalius
It has pretty cover and I fell in love with this book since the first time I laid my sight on it in Books and Beyond.
So there's my blogging plan for October. Hopefully next month I can read and review more books. I really need to catch up on my reading.